Condominium and Multi-Unit Project Closings
Norma Echarte & Associates is an elite law firm with extensive experience handling closings of condominium, townhouse and mixed-use properties in South Florida. We possess the high-volume capabilities normally associated with large firms, but we deliver value through close support, competitive rates and clockwork results. Our boutique firm maintains a robust practice in condominium law, serving developers, lenders, brokers, unit owners and buyers in Miami-Dade County, Palm Beach County and other South Florida markets.
We take pride in our ability to coordinate the various parties and complete projects on tight timetables designated by developers.
Our highly experienced legal team combines industry knowledge and state-of-the-art software with old-school principles of friendly, attentive service. Ms. Echarte is the model of organization and efficiency, assembling the necessary staffing to facilitate closings in a compressed time frame. She coordinates closely with the developer’s sales staff and fosters clear communication between real estate developers, buyers and mortgage lenders.
A Market Leader in Condo and Multi-Unit Projects
Norma Echarte has practiced in real estate law in South Florida for more than 20 years, concentrating heavily in condominium properties. Before establishing her own practice, she served as in-house counsel for a leading East Coast condominium developer. Ms. Echarte gained invaluable experience handling 40 to 50 condo closings a week when she worked exclusively in this niche. Our entire legal team is well-versed in all phases of townhouse and condominium development, from land acquisition and construction contracts to creation of community associations and sales and leasing of units. Attorney Norma Echarte can provide a full palette of legal services to developers and lenders at all stages.
|Notable Closings Coordinated By Norma Echarte
Ms. Echarte has served as the closing attorney for many landmark projects in recent years:
- Paraiso Bay — in Miami with 413 units
- SLS Brickell — in Miami with 403 units
- IconBay — in Miami with 302 units
- MyBrickell — in Miami — 193 units closed in 16 weeks
- The Loft 2 in Miami — 400-plus condo units and three commercial units
- The Boca Grand in Boca Raton — 390 condos and 12 commercial parcels
- Marina Village in Boynton Beach — 400-plus condominium units and boat slips
- Icon Brickell Tower One in Miami — 120 condo units
- The Moorings at Lantana — 350-plus condominium and townhouse units
- Oasis Condominium I in Ft. Myers — 200 downtown riverfront condos
Dedicated, Hands-On Client Service
As the closing and title attorney for the project, we work hard behind the scenes to simplify and streamline the process for the developer, buyers, brokers and lenders involved. We accommodate our developer clients with on-site closings. Attorney Norma Echarte provides one-on-one guidance in all facets of condominium transactions, such as:
- Preparing all of the developer’s closing documents
- Coordinating and scheduling the closings with buyers, brokers and lenders
- Providing escrow services and funding
- Providing complete title services
- Scheduling and executing a high volume of closings
- Coordinating with the condominium and homeowners association
- Resolving legal conflicts that arise
Enlist the trusted guidance of one of the most active and accomplished condominium lawyers in South Florida. Call 305-501-2844 to arrange a free initial consultation.