Miami Business Law Lawyer
The law firm of Norma Echarte & Associates provides extensive experience in business law, particularly in matters where business and real estate interests intersect. We can help you establish and service business entities, assist your company in acquisition of property and protect your interests in all types of contracts, transactions and disputes. With offices in Miami and Boca Raton, we serve business clients throughout South Florida, from small partnerships and family-owned companies to sizeable developers, corporations and investment groups. Our clientele also includes Latin American companies that are acquiring or developing property in Florida.
South Florida Investment Property Attorney
Norma Echarte draws on 20-plus years of experience as a real estate and business lawyer. She formerly worked as in-house counsel to major condominium developers, and in private practice has structured deals for residential and commercial property transactions, including multi-unit residential, office and retail, and mixed-use properties, as well as acquisition of raw land and redevelopment tracts.
Our business law services include:
- Business formation, typically as a vehicle to buy property for investment purposes
- Creation of your operating/shareholder/partner agreements
- Business contracts, including negotiation, drafting and resolving contract disputes
- Annual maintenance of business entities
- Business financing/refinancing (loan document review and closings)
- Succession planning and estate planning
Norma Echarte & Associates offers personalized attention and tailored solutions for the important nuances of starting and operating a business. Arrange a consultation with an experienced Miami business law attorney. Ms. Echarte and several members of our staff are bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese.