Accomplished South Florida Real Estate Attorneys Deliver Knowledgeable Representation
Experienced lawyers handle residential closings and other property transactions
Whether you are buying a family home or seeking to complete a multi-unit transaction, skilled legal representation can be the key to obtaining a successful result. At Norma Echarte & Associates in Miami, we have extensive experience that includes forming ownership entities, negotiating transactions, resolving disputes and providing a full menu of title and closing services. With more than 40 years of combined legal practice, our lawyers understand both the law and the unique aspects of working in any South Florida community. Attorney Norma Echarte has approached these deals from every perspective, representing the interests of buyers, sellers, developers, businesses and lenders. As a result, our firm can quickly identify the core issues and potential wrinkles in contract negotiations and disputes.
Skilled attorneys determined to provide effective counsel
No matter what type of legal concern you have, we embrace the highest standards of ethics and professionalism in every aspect of your case. We have built our reputation by giving each person and business we represent:
- Personal attention — Unlike lawyers in large firms who hand off work to paralegals, Ms. Echarte is personally and intimately involved in every real estate matter we undertake. She takes pride in a strict attention to every detail and providing highly attentive service to clients, and she demands the same from every member of our highly qualified team.
- Highly rated representation — Attorney Norma Echarte is known across South Florida for her knowledge and capabilities in real estate and business law. She has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of her legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with her work.
- Big-firm experience, small-firm service — From real estate investors to first-time homebuyers, our clients appreciate our friendly staff and close communication, our nimble response to conflicts that arise, and our ability to coordinate and complete closings as scheduled under compressed timetables.
Our work is performed in accordance with the best practices set by the American Land Title Association, and we are proud to be one of the rare boutique firms certified as having completed the Core Title and Settlement Information Security Program.
Comprehensive counselors for a wide range of business and property matters
The firm represents clients throughout South Florida in several different areas of practice, including:
- Real estate — For residential closings and large developments, we have extensive experience representing buyers, sellers, developers and lenders in real estate transactions and related disputes.
- Business law — We counsel entrepreneurs and real estate investors across South Florida on a complete range of business law matters.
- Title services — Our firm conducts thorough title reviews, drawing on 20 years of industry insights to ensure clear and marketable title to property.
With a diverse client base of private homeowners, commercial developers, and small and large businesses, we are also committed to accommodating diversity in those we serve: Attorney Norma Echarte and several of our team members are fluent in Spanish, and Ms. Echarte’s strong ties to Florida’s Latino communities is an invaluable resource for our practice and our clients.
Contact a dedicated South Florida real estate attorney
Norma Echarte & Associates represents individual and business clients throughout South Florida in a complete range of real estate, title and business matters. Based in Miami, we also have convenient satellite offices in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Boca Raton. Please call 305-501-2844 or contact us online to schedule a meeting to learn how we can help you.