Norma F. EcharteMember
- Email Norma F. Echarte ›
What should you consider in choosing your real estate and business attorney?
You should choose an attorney with extensive experience and an entrepreneurial approach to real estate transactions. With my experience in all facets of the real estate business, I qualify to be an effective advocate for you.
I understand and am well versed in the various aspects of the purchase agreement and have worked extensively with brokers, lenders, buyers, sellers, and developers over the course of my career. These experiences enable me to provide sound advice on the ramifications of the varying real estate forms available in Florida and guide the transaction through to a successful closing.
In addition to negotiating zealously for my clients (which include both individual residential purchasers and developers), I coordinate and conduct closings. As the closing attorney, I prepare all the closing documents, perform the title study of the property, clear title issues, negotiate and satisfy liens and mortgages, prepare the HUD-1 Settlement Statement, issue Owners and Lender’s Title insurance, provide escrow services and funding as required.
In addition to having over 20 years of experience as a real estate attorney, I continue to educate myself and my staff in changes in Florida law, RESPA, and the federally mandated housing regulations, particularly as it pertains to Florida real estate and corporate transactions.
I was born in Cuba and have lived in South Florida since arriving here as a child. I am fluent in Spanish and have staff that is fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese.
My clients tell me they can entrust their legal business to me and my staff and that is the key to a successful relationship. I hope you will entrust your legal needs to us too and experience the difference we make in facilitating your real estate transactions.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate & Condominium Transactional Law
- Corporate Formation and Business Law
- Business Organizations
- Title Services
- Florida, 1982
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. – 1982
- University of Miami, Miami, Florida
- B.S. – 1979
- Major: Finance & International Marketing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cuban American Bar Association, Miami Dade County Bar, Florida Bar Real Estate – Member Real Estate Probate Law, 1982-Present
- Miami Chapter of the NAWBO, Miami Dade County Bar Assn: American Bar REPT, Miami-Dade County Real Estate Council, 2013
- Miami Dade Attorneys Real Estate Council, Member
- Vetted Closing Professional
- Secure Settlements Registered Agent
- ARAG North America, INC.
Pro Bono Activities
- United Way – Reading Pals
- Guardian Angels
- Member Board of Directors, United Cerebral Palsy of South Florida
- English (Primary)
Want More Information?
Follow Norma Echarte Online